Looking for a freelance writer who can help grow your business?
Did you know that businesses with blogs on their websites rank better on Google?
Or that companies that publish 16+ blog posts per month get almost 3.5 times more traffic than companies that publish between 1 – 4 monthly posts?
You’re here because you’re looking for a freelance writer who can help you grow your business, blog, or magazine through helpful and shareable written articles. I want to take the load off of your shoulders by writing those articles for you. Match made in heaven!
Who Am I?
Hi there! I’m Jenna.
I’m the creator of this blog and its sole writer. I’ve been a part of the blogging world for about four years now and during that time I’ve written about topics ranging from vegan cooking to health and fitness to Bible study.
During that time I have gained valuable knowledge of what it takes to write a high-quality blog post or article that actually helps readers and makes them want to come back.
If you’re interested in hiring me to write content for you, you’ve come to the right place!
I enjoy writing about a wide range of topics, so if your article or blog post needs don’t fit the categories below, don’t worry! These are simply here so you know I can actually write. 🙂
Health and Fitness
- How to Quit Coffee Without Headaches
- Healthy Alternative to Coffee for Energy
- How to Build Your Own Fitness Plan
- How to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- What It’s Really Like to Live in Boulder, CO For a Year
- How to Get Rid of Acne
- 5 Essential Things to Do While You’re Single
- 5 Powerful Lessons from the Unusual Story of Jael
- Where to Start When Reading the Bible (Not Just For Beginners!)
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some things I would love for you to tell me in your email:
- Your name
- Your company and website
- The nature of the work you’re looking for, including…
- If it’s one-time or ongoing
- Estimated word, page, or article count
- Estimated budget
- Anything else I need to know for the project
I’m excited to hear from you!